Our Company: We have built our construction company on integrity, hard work and a great reputation. Our growth to a multi-million dollar company was been solely through word-of-mouth.
In 2019, we expect to grow double in size. Our growth projection opens an opportunity for the right person to become our Project Manager or another role in the company. No matter what skill level you come in with – we will require extensive training. We are partnered with a major corporation and several financial institutions. We serve the customer and we do things right!
Organized: You are hyper-organized, capable of moving from one different task to another… and can stay on task and on time.
Creative: You think outside the box and realize that you can’t take one-size fits all approach to supporting managers, and you don’t want to. You learn from your mistakes; you are undaunted by error and persist forward.
Chaos: You know that chaos arrives before a breakthrough – you walk through it with poise.
Analytical: Numbers are your friends. You have a sense for what metrics your managers are looking for to run their businesses and can help create systems for getting that data to them quickly and regularly. You are always looking for ways to make collecting and distributing information look easy. You are a data beast!
You will assist in the total operations of a roofing installation company. Prospects for roof installations are found through paid ads, call center outreach, Internet Marketing. Leads are followed up by salespeople. Roof installations are sold by sales people. Some are cash, some are financed. Roof installations are scheduled by salespeople and installation managers. Schedules are interrupted by weather, materials, priorities, etc. Installations are completed and problems often arise in the process of installations. Neighbors are unhappy. Final payment is finalized. You will be the first contact.
You will schedule sales calls, research properties, scour the internet using The New MLS system for realtors. You will find target prospects for roofs and real estate. You will learn the roofing/construction business and get hands on involved.
What else will you learn:
– How to use Quick Books Pro
– Use a CRM (customer relationship management) Software
– How to price construction jobs and how the foreclosure and short-sale business works
– Post to Facebook, Linked In, Pinterest, Instagram
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about learning. Preference to bi-lingual (Spanish/English) and/or avid SOCIAL MEDIA user/enthusiast.
– Communicate and/or manage logistical details: schedule sales leads, manage purchase/delivery
of materials, obtain permits, etc.
– Monitor deadlines for your administrative manager.
– Conduct local marketing efforts/meet with prospects
– Have an attitude of service – gee! How can I make the customer feel comfortable
Flexible attitude and good judgment
– Love – love people. Like meeting new people and enjoy learning about them… NOT telling them all about you!
(by the way that is one of the keys to creating lasting relationships – its about them… not you!)
– Proficient in Word, Excel, Internet
– Must be a good listener and MUST BE ABLE TO TAKE DIRECTION
– Possess a valid driver license & have your own transportation
– Good appearance & Good communication skills
– Be able to work independently: computer work/phone sales/scheduling staff/materials
scheduling or making runs for materials
– Must be able to interface with customers in a polite professional manner
– MUST BE on time and dependable
– Must have your own transportation
– Superb phone skills and the ability to establish solid rapports with prospects/customers
– Bi-lingual candidates are very desirable (Spanish/English).
To Apply: Email us your resume or prior experience to Jobs@FRSRoofingInc.com (No phone calls please)