Salary: $50,000 – $60,000 salary / Bonus and Commission Structure will be discussed
Our Company: We have built our construction company on integrity, hard work and a great reputation. Our growth to a multi-million dollar company was been solely through word-of-mouth.
In 2019, we expect to grow double in size. Our growth projection opens an opportunity for the right person to become our Project Manager or another role in the company. No matter what skill level you come in with – we will require extensive training. We are partnered with a major corporation and several financial institutions. We serve the customer and we do things right!
The Project Manager’s main directives are:
- Oversees the quality and consistency of all day to day installations
- Ensures project process is documented
- Ensure company profitability through proper use of manpower, material and equipment.
- Ensuring Projects are run as defined by client and salesperson.
The Project Manager is responsible for the planning, coordinating and managing all company projects.
- Supervises installation staff for roofing and renovation projects
- Becomes the face of the company to client; ensuring positive customer experience
- Ensures compliance during project executions; meeting building codes, permits, relations with building department
- Reviews signed agreements with sales – may escalate challenges with plan to CEO (will work directly with CEO)
- Provides advice on the management of projects
- Responsible for viability of the installation – risk assessment
- Meeting OSHA requirements
- Cooperates with admin to keep track of people and progress of ongoing projects
- Responsible for overseeing the accounting, costing and billing of every project; highlighting overages or recommending cost effective changes to plan
- The Project Manager must ensure all staffing levels are appropriate to meet or exceed the customer needs while overseeing and directing the assigned project to ensure work is being done to quality company standards and expected profits. PM will have the direct support of the CEO/Owner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but may not be limited to the following:
- Oversee all project design, planning, and costing
- Direct the project within assigned market to meet or exceed customer expectations, company quality standards and company expected profits; includes staffing & materials
- Manage all personnel within assigned market including: day to day responsibilities and directions
- Provide leadership, guidance and actively train/promote learning to all your staff members
Skill & knowledge requirements:
- Demonstrated effective project management, presentation, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Significant budget and management skills required
- Coordinate with customer representative for site related activities and maintain a good working relationship with customer representatives
- Maintain equipment and vehicles in an operational condition at all times
- Proven ability to motivate personnel in order to balance profitability and growth
- Must be highly organized, analytical, and detail-oriented with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Must be self-directed, results-oriented and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, continually changing environment
- Excellent communication skills including an ability to communicate and work effectively with business and technical managers at all levels of the organization
- Computer and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ideally: Must be able to read, comprehend and interpret site plans, construction drawings and scopes of work
- Bi-lingual in Spanish or Portuguese is a plus
- Recognize and provide a safe work site with acceptable quality and efficiency
- Working knowledge of OSHA requirements
- MUST ALWAYS BE PROFESSIONALLY PRESENTABLE
Please reply with attached resume for immediate consideration. Positions will be filled quickly. Though you will have control of your schedule, you must be able to work a flexible schedule, including days, evenings and Saturdays. Valid drivers license, auto insurance and reliable vehicle are all necessary requirements.
To Apply: Email us your resume or prior experience to Jobs@FRSRoofingInc.com (No phone calls please)